We’re Looking for the Area’s Best HVAC Installer
We are looking to add a new installation crew to our team! If you are an expert at installing new furnaces and air conditioners to company standards—while providing customers with a high-quality experience—let’s talk. We can offer the right HVAC installer a great opportunity with our growing, award-winning heating and cooling company in Fond du Lac or Ripon. Knowledge of boilers, custom duct fabrication, and indoor air quality systems is a plus, and an interest in learning new skills will ensure future success.
Requirements for HVAC Installer Position
- Two or more years of HVAC experience or comparable technical training
- Thorough understanding of ductwork, fans, fan coils, plenums, condensers, and more
- Mechanical aptitude with hand and power tools
- Ability to work in a fast-paced and team-oriented environment
- Willingness to take direction and learn
- Capable of lifting 70 or more pounds
- Good attention to detail
- Strong customer service and communication skills
- Compliance with pre-employment screening and drug testing
- Insurable, with valid driver’s license
Starting pay ranges from $15 – $24 per hour, depending on experience.
Overtime opportunities are available for those also experienced in servicing existing systems.
To learn more about joining the Air Tech team, view our careers page.