Great Job Opportunity for a Great HVAC Technician
Air Tech Heating is known for exceptional service, which is why we only hire exceptional technicians. If you are an experienced HVAC technician looking for new challenges and rewards, look no further—we have full-time opportunities in both our Fond du Lac and Ripon offices.
Candidates must have extensive knowledge of heating and cooling systems—from furnaces and boilers to air conditioners and humidifiers—and be able to maintain, troubleshoot, and repair each in residential and light commercial settings. Outstanding communication and customer service skills are essential, as is a willingness to learn and adapt to the needs of this position.
Some evening and weekend hours are required for all technicians to ensure a fast response to customer emergencies, but additional compensation is provided for on-call services. Installers and residential new construction team members who are qualified and experienced in servicing systems will also earn extra income for these extra shifts.
Requirements for HVAC Service Technician Position
- Two or more years of HVAC experience or comparable technical training
- Thorough understanding of system components and functions
- Capable of quickly identifying and solving problems
- Mechanical aptitude with hand and power tools
- Ability to work in a fast-paced and team-oriented environment
- Capable of lifting 70 or more pounds
- Good attention to detail
- Strong customer service and communication skills
- Compliance with pre-employment screening and drug testing
- Insurable, with valid driver’s license
Starting pay ranges from $15 – $24 per hour, depending on experience, with overtime opportunities for on-call service shifts.
To learn more about joining the Air Tech team, view our careers page.